The Australian Trade and Investment Commission – Austrade – contributes to Australia's economic prosperity by helping Australian businesses, education institutions, tourism operators, governments and citizens as they:
• develop international markets
• win productive foreign direct investment
• promote international education
• strengthen Australia\'s tourism industry
• seek consular and passport services.
Austrade helps companies around the world to identify and take up investment opportunities in Australia as well as to source Australian goods and services. Assistance includes:
• providing insight on Australian capabilities
• identifying potential investment projects and
• strategic alliance partners helping you to identify and contact Australian suppliers.
For more information, check out the Austrade website.